Saturday, September 5, 2009

Instrument Evening



A memorable evening with my English friends

I have pass a memorable evening with my English friends: we each improvise an instrument using anything. One took an umbrella, the other one a stool...... I, my voice ......... and THE big conductor KARIN, with the guitar, manages the composition splendidly.



I love the big leader: she knows how to manage the ensemble and it is exceptional...... she gives a rhythm and each one tries to follow it and to hold it when she admits a new musician in the group.....

The resultat is excellent. We manage to compose and we add some singing. I play with my voice, and the singing contains all the space. I look for a harmony with my neighbour who connects with an instrument with a funny shape: a pipe to spray.
We can really make a lot of noise (music!) in the end, we blow when it is necessary.

After the concert, big leader with guitar and sings.

We have had one original evening and I am under the charm of the music from the big chief.

Aelita from Paris

No comments: