Sunday, September 6, 2009

nature et pierre


Nature and stone in the beach of DAMOUHARI

We have had one hour of creativity in nature at the magnificient beach of DAMOUHARI which looks like a beach of Normandy with this rainy and bad weather. I swam a little bit because there was not enough time and the sea was rough : I have felt a current, so I didn't go far....you can never tell..... in Normandy or in Brittany with the similar weather I never go far.

The artist of the nature and the element mineral told us to collect stones of differents colors and of any sizes to constitute a natural work of art on the beach which would leave in time and the rhythm of nature.

Each took up a part of the beach and established some work. I worked with Ruth and we have established a creation which could look like a bonzai from Stoneage.

One Hour after we made the visittour of everything and took photos.

This natural and ephemere exhibition last only briefly.

"My art follows the path of Beauty. The decorative aspect is very important for me. The expression of Harmony, Peace and Silence.
Its shortliving character always creates space for the New. Its changeability gives me a fresh feeling of Purity, a taste of Freedom and Playfulness."

Dietmar Voorwold, Düsseldorf, Germany

No comments: