Tuesday, August 30, 2011

shadows and light


Its 6.45am. I rise from where I feel is the best sleeping space in this beautiful place - a tent which could easily sleep two more people, high on the top terrace overlooking the ocean and front seat for the amazing daily sunrise. Yes, its a little noisy when i turn in for sleep, as it seems my bedtime is Kissoss's playtime. But minimal sleep seems ok here; i reckon its the raw food we've been having....
...and so, this morning...i look across the ocean towards the horizon where the firey sun is peeping. (I wonder if it is thinking' Should I bother today?) and of course it sounds a resounding yes!  Like each moment it is different every morning. Yesterday the cloudless sky offered no hiding place; morning sun blazing into existance, its heat burning;  yet this morning what i saw was so significant for the days events.
During our week here there had been difficulty between members of our community. Beyond the presented     conflict I saw each persons pain. and beyond that I say two beautiful people hiding in the shadows of their pain; yet I felt that even in the conflict they were still beautiful beings.
This mornings sunrise depicted that perfectly. Hidden in deep dark clouds the lightness and brightness struggled to show itself. Yet it was still beautiful; and as the day progressed the brightness burnt through the cloud... the day was wonderful...of course.

Sidtsara Ross
www.tantrapure.com
UK

1 comment:

Kalikalos Holistic Holidays Greece said...

this just brought tears to my eyes ... well said Siddi!